Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Looking for Qt Developers
360Dev last edited by A Former User
If you love Qt, we are looking for Qt developers to work with our team in creating unique Qt applications for both the MAC and PC environments.
Job type: Full time
Job location: Remote
Job Requirements: (See Below)
- Very good/excellent knowledge of C/C++ and project development experience
- Expertise of Qt or Qt quick
- Good graphics and imaging background in Qt
- Good Understanding of FFMPeg and Video Encoding
- Great coding and documentation skills
- Good English skills to communicate via Email/Chat/Glip/GitHub
- Ability to work in these listed platforms: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux
- Experience in developing mobile apps would be nice but not required.
- Experience in developing PHP would be nice but not required.
- Knowledge of GIT version control system
- Excellent opportunity to join leading company and develop your skills and career
- Easy Work Environment
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
Please let us know why you would like to be part of our QT development team and if you have any open-source solutions on github or anywhere else, please share your work with us!
You can also upload your resume, email and Skype details here: http://www.360heros.com/360heros-career-opportunities/
columbus last edited by
We are Bangalore based Authorized Qt commercial licenses distributors and also having extensive experience in the Qt, and Video Streaming application.
Our team has delivered Qt based solutions for well-known multinational customers across domains including consumer electronics,EDA, Automotive and industrial applications and CAD tools. We are also an authorized distributor for the commercial version of Qt with full access to Digia engineering team for technical support if required
Our Qt expertise and services includes
· Intuitive and Professional User Interface development using Qt/QML
· Porting of Qt environment to new target hardware
· Multi-threaded and network enabled application development
· Porting and migration of legacy native software to Qt
· Data base and scripting solutions
· Training services for advanced Qt features
Wish to check if you are in need of any such services/ Licenses related to the same? , Please let us know, will be glad to share further case studies and details.
If you think any of our technical capabilities can be used as add-on to any of your projects/requirements as your extended team, we can quickly connect over an introductory call to learn more about each other.
Please suggest a convenient date and time for the same at the earliest?
Manager - Business development
Claytronics Solutions Private Limited
#28/8, M N Krishna Rao Road,
Bangalore 560004, Karnataka,
India Contact details: +91 8095288163Tel: 080-64566882
columbus last edited by
This post is deleted!
AlterX last edited by
It looks interesting...
A Former User last edited by A Former User
Looks like you have posted the message twice. Please delete the duplicate one.
Aleksey_K last edited by
Have experience You need:
- 10+ years of C++/Qt experience
- Worked with images and graphics in Qt
- Worked with ffmpeg, video encoding, etc, have own scripts for this :)
- Good coding and documentation skills
- Good English
- Experience and ability to develop cross-platform applications for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of Git