CrossCompile Qt5 Win7 -> Jessie

• Hi,

i have tried to install a corsscompile-relationship between my Win7 64 bit maschine and my Raspberry Pi 2 model b running with Raspbian Jessie.
    I have followed the steps here but at Step 16 the Console says:
    The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
    Use of pkg-config in not enabled, mybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
    QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 ind c:<path>\C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\raspQT\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0\qtbase\mkspecs\devices\linux-rasp-pi2-g++.

Can anybody help me?

Greetings
    Daniel

• Go back to Step 6 in that tutorial and make sure you synchronize directory "/opt". I think it was not included in the default settings, i had to add that manually. It should be ok to just synchronize /opt in that second run, because you already have the other directories in your /sysroot from the first synchronize.
    After that you can simply skip forward to Step 16 and try it again. Hope that helps!

• I also tried this on my Win7 machine but never succeeded. In the end I did a local compile on my RPi2 of Qt5.5. It compiled for 1041 minutes but is working nice now. I followed this guide for the local build. Instead of 5.4.1 I just got the latest source.
    Could also be an option for you.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.