[Split] Certification Fee Payment

• Hello,
    I am also going to pass the exam ( Qt Essentials ) in next 1-3 monthes in Ukraine ( Nikolaev, Computer Academy Step ). I can pay only by cash.
    How can it be paid to Pearson Vue in such a case?
    I know also that there is no Pearson Vue Customer Service in Ukraine now, right?
    Vladimir, Petro, do you have contact information of person ( mobile phone number ) that works in the Academy and administers the exams? ( The person name is Sergey if I remember right)?
    On what dates I can sure shedule the exam? ( in the period of July - September 2011 )?
    Thank you

[EDIT: split out of an "older thread":http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/1072/, please open new threads for new questions, Volker]

• AFAIK there is no possibility to pay by cash. At least this option was not available at devdays.

• Of course the amount should be transacted using electronic system,
    To what bank account number? Were can I find exact institution ( bank account ) details to transact ?
    At Pearson Vue web site?

• When you will schedule exam pearson vue site will ask your card inforamtion (number, cardholder, exp date, cvc)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.