Webinar (July 7): How to create Automated GUI Tests for Embedded Applications
Have an Embedded GUI application? Produce and execute automation GUI tests on your embedded devices!
Tuesday, July 7th 2014
Register here: http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201507070000
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Embedded Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests remotely
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with objects, widgets, properties & the API
See you there!
Unable to attend? Register and we'll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
- Webinar schedule: http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars
- Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation: http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php?product=qt
- Learn more about Squish: http://www.froglogic.com/squish/gui-testing