Qt Opportunity at Raptr
Diem last edited by
The ideal candidate has strong experience building desktop applications. You write high quality, tight and efficient code; know what it takes to ship a solid application to millions of users, and how to support those users; have excellent communication skills, love solving complex problems, and are also looking to provide a voice in product design and direction.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in design & development of desktop applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to write solid code in C/C++ and Python
- Have written, shipped, and supported a consumer PC application written in Qt or wxWidgets (wxPython / pyQt is a big plus)
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack, particularly PHP5
- Experience in object oriented design & programming
- Understanding of the trade-offs between performance, memory utilization, and features
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to deliver functionality as tight and lean as possible
- Creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment
- Passion for the gaming industry is a huge plus
Working at Raptr
As a company that’s focused on creating great experiences for gamers, we’re surrounded by games and gamers. We’ve got a corner filled with classic arcade games, an Xbox 360 and PS3 hooked up to a big plasma screen TV, and even a ping pong table that gets regular use (not all games have to be video games!) The kitchen is always stocked with all sorts of caffeinated beverages, and a bevy of snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
For any full-time job with Raptr (we’re located in Mountain View, CA), we provide great healthcare benefits, PTO, 401k, and stock options in a well-funded, growing private company.
Please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org