Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
ETM professional control GmbH is looking for C++/Qt Developers
ETM_jobs last edited by ETM_jobs
ETM professional control is a 100% owned subsidiary of Siemens AG, headquartered in Eisenstadt, Austria.
ETM develops the SCADA system SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture. SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture, former known as PVSS, forms part of the SIMATIC HMI range and is designed for use in applications requiring a high degree of client-specific adaptability, large and/or complex applications and projects that impose specific system requirements and functions.
Together with a dedicated agile team you are responsible for the software development of our runtime platform – starting with software design as well as the implementation, up to the realization of automated tests.
Central issues are eg. the development of components for archiving, PLC-connections, redundancy, scalability, executability of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android).
Need to have:
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development using C++
- Very good knowledge of application development with Qt 5
- English both spoken and written
- A team-based approach to work
- Independent way of working
- Completed education Secondary College of Engineering (Austr.: HTL), University of applied sciences (Austria: FH) or Technical University focused on computer science and automation
Nice to have:
- Experience with agile software development processes and agile methods
- SCADA/HMI and/or PLC and database knowledge
- Full-time with a flexible schedule
Place of employment:
- Austria: Eisenstadt or Linz
- The remuneration is paid in accordance with the collective contract “KV IT / ST1” depending on your advancement level with a monthly salary of at least 2,158.- EUR gross.
- Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience possible.
Your application - the first step to success
Are you interested to join us? Then please send your comprehensive documents including a letter of application, curriculum vitae, photograph, etc. electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
rykomick last edited by
Who are you? Could you post your contact details?
tekojo last edited by
@ETM_jobs Aber ja, es wäre leichter weil Sie kontakt information auch hier hätte.
Rahul Das last edited by
Thanks to Google for translation , by the way! Else i wouldn't know what this is all about.
Ladybug3 last edited by Ladybug3
Mich wurde auch gerne einige mehr Details uber outsourcing Softwareentwicklung interessieren
ETM_jobs last edited by
As you can see the job description is now available in english.
We are looking forward to your applications.