student job in Romania, Tirgoviste, Brasov, Bucuresti
In Management and Organizational solutions we provide “on the shelf” or customizable options for our customers. You will be part of a new team which is responsible for improvement, development and optimization of existing software.
• Being responsible for feature development of new software and/or extensive software revisions
• Interface definition and UI programming
• Implementing GUI of our professional high-end industrial ERP
• Collaborating with team members and customers to provide solutions
• student in computer science, engineering or in a similar specialization
• experience as a software developer
• background in OOP/OOD as well as skills in C++
• background in database design and Postgresql
• good skills in Qt, experience with other UI frameworks is a plus
• Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team and communication skills
• Very good English language skills are required
• The possibility for students to work maximum 6 hours a day, the rest is for studding
If you are interested please write me back.
@angelicaP Hello, I am a student in Brasov and I was starting developing Qt projects a year ago. I have both studies in computer engineer (computer science) as well as economics. I really want to know more about your offer. Please let me know how can I contact you.
Is it okay, if I have Student Visa?
@angelicaP Hello I'm from Cuba and I have 4 years experience using Qt. I also worked with Borland Delphi 7 and Borland Builder C++ 6 and I´m learning Symfony 2.0 right now using NetBeans 7. I graduated at CUJAE as an Engineer in Automatics on July 2014. I´m doing my social service at Etecsa where I'm developing an app for the Logistics Division. I also have a Informatics Technician degree. Furthermore, I have been involved in projects for MINSAP, specifically for ENSAP (Public Health National School) and for Finlay's Lab. If you require further information my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.