Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Webinar (Feb 24): How to Improve Testing Coverage w Automated Code Coverage Analysis
amandaB last edited by
How effective are your Unit & Regression testing efforts on your application? Learn how you can tell in this webinar!
[url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201502240000]Register here (multiple time slots)[/url]
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
Gain insight into your application testing coverage. Identify redundant tests, untested or dead code using Squish Coco's cross-platform code coverage toolchain for Qt, C, C++, C# and Tcl applications.
This webinar will cover:
- General Squish Coco overview
- What Code Coverage Levels Reveal
- Using Reporting and Optimizing test execution order
See you there!
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars]Webinar schedule[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php?product=coco]Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/coco]Learn more about Squish[/url]
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.