Software Engineer job in Salt Lake City, UT -- 4+ years of Qt exp. needed
A Software Engineer job in Salt Lake City, UT is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity. Further contracts may be available dependent upon delivery of this successful contract. The successful candidate must have 4+ years experience in: Qt Creator, development of applications that run on both Ubuntu and Android OS, and experience with USB serial and TCP/UDP interfaces.
Software Engineer job Summary:
The contractor will develop applications that will run on both Ubuntu and Android OS. The applications are heavily user interface oriented with both USB serial and TCP/UDP interfaces. The specifications for the applications will be delivered once the contract is in effect.
• Qt Creator
• Ubuntu user interface software development
• Android OS user interface software development
• Software development for USB serial hardware interface
• Software development using TCP&UDP protocols
• Ubuntu management
• Multiple hardware display management with X11
• Streaming video development over UDP
• TCP/IP control channel development
• Streaming encryption – DRM or other multimedia streaming encryption
If you are interested in this Software Engineer job in Salt Lake City, UT or if you have questions about the position please contact Jacob McMahan at Jacob.email@example.com.
Very interesting Job offers and it looks that our Qt team is exactly what you need. We have more than 20 Qt engineers on board and growing, fast embedded Qt experience and finished over 80 Qt projects on mobile, desktop or embedded.
Let’s get in touch how we can work together
Junior Sales Specialist
Hi. I have a lot of experience on cross platform Qt application (Linux i386 - arm, Windows, Mac OSX, iOS) and serial - tcp interfaces for builing automation ad videosurveillance systems.
Please look at my website.