Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Webinar (Sept 30): Squish Multi-Technology Application Testing (Qt +)
amandaB last edited by
Join our Squish expert and discover how to create automated GUI tests for multi-frontend, or multi-technology applications and have true object-level access to each toolkit or technology.
Application used during webinar: Qt + WebKitWidgets
[url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index#201409300000]Register here (multiple time slots)[/url]
Tuesday, Sept 30th 2014
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- Squish GUI Tester
- Working with multiple GUI toolkits in a single test or application
- Importance of true object-level access to all application toolkits
- Interacting with application objects, properties & API
See you there!
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars]Webinar schedule[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php]Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation[/url]
- [url=http://www.froglogic.com/squish/gui-testing/]Learn more about Squish[/url]
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.