Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Wanted: C++ UI Framework Developer
terencetay last edited by
"Alien Skin Software":http://www.alienskin.com has been profitably making photography software for 20 years. Our products make beautiful pictures and our customers love them. We offer a relaxed but professional environment with excellent benefits. We don’t have investors or debt, so decisions are based on long term profitability and the welfare of our customers and employees. It’s a great place to work.
Your job is to design the slick user interfaces of our photography products. You must have outstanding Qt and UI programming skills. You will also build and maintain the software infrastructure that powers these products. To be successful, you must be an expert with C++ and be able to write robust multi-threaded algorithms for Windows and Mac.
You will be part of our energetic team that prides ourselves in delivering polished and reliable products. We provide you with your own office, the best development tools and espresso!
This position is in Raleigh, a charming city full of great food, parks and museums. We will pay for relocation expenses. Working remotely is possible for the right candidate.
- C++ expert
- Qt expert
- Experience with concurrent programming and advanced data structures
- Windows and Mac development experience
- Able to work independently to write stable and reliable code
- Photography enthusiast
- Very competitive salary
- Your very own office
- Profit sharing (we have been profitable every year for 20 years)
- We pay for 100% of health insurance for you and your family
- We match up to 5% of your salary in a 401(k) plan
- Espresso machine, healthy snacks, and lunch delivered once each week
- $1000 donation to your favorite charity once each year
E-mail cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
appollosputnik Banned last edited by
I sent you my CV, My name is SUJAN from India, please review my profile.