QxOrm 1.1.5 released and accepted into the Qt Ambassador Program
I'm proud and happy to announce that QxOrm library has been accepted into the Qt Ambassador Program
The Qt Ambassador Program is a membership-only program that honors Qt development projects.
Here the QxOrm web page on Qt website :
Moreover, a new version released : QxOrm 1.1.5
Changes in version 1.1.5:
- New feature available : 'QxService' module to create C++ application server
- 'QxService' provides an easy and powerful way to create services and to transfer data over network
- New tutorial available to explain how 'QxService' module works
- New sample available at './test/qxClientServer' directory
- QxOrm can be built with 'CONFIG += no_keywords' flag in '*.pro' files
- Bug fix with 'qx::dao::create_table<>' function and relation 'many-to-many'
- QxOrm should now build fine with GCC <= 4.2
looks neat.. got to try this