Webinar (May 13): "How to create Automated GUI Tests for Qt Applications”
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and learn how to create cross-platform automated GUI tests with true Qt, QML & QtQuick toolkit support!
Tuesday, May 13th 2014 (two time slots)
Register here >> http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars#may13
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Qt Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
Webinar schedule: http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars
See you there!
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.