Webinar (Mar 11): "How to create Automated GUI Tests for Qt Applications”
amandaB last edited by
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and learn how to create cross-platform automated GUI tests with true Qt, QML & QtQuick toolkit support!
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
Tuesday, March 4th 2014 (two time slots)
16:00 Central European Time / 10:00 AM US Eastern Time >> https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/125555287
22:00 Central European Time / 4:00 PM US Eastern Time >> https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/621906175
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Qt Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
Event schedule http://www.froglogic.com/news-events/events/
See you there!