QT5.x - which SRC / wheezy combination do you use?
ben80 last edited by
i'm still struggling with crosscompiling QT5.
I tried several tutorials and downloads of the source / images files, there is always some issue at the end.
At the moment i cannot get rid of an error when compiling qtbase.
I also tried a patch from last year, same result.
What i tried:
- Tutorial: http://qt-project.org/wiki/RaspberryPi_Beginners_guide
- Install Script: http://gitorious.org/bakeqtpi
- This patch: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-34065
- Can you tell me exactly which code versions you are using. I want to be sure, that a certain code combination does work properly together (wheezy, toolchain, qt-src, patches)
- If that still doesn't work, can anybody provide me a working image of his/her sdcard?
I really appreciate any help, since it starts getting frustrating rigth now.
Thanks a lot,