Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
[Qt Ambassador] QxOrm 1.2.6 and QxEntityEditor 1.1.3 released
qxorm last edited by
QxOrm 1.2.6 and QxEntityEditor 1.1.3 just released !
Changes in version QxOrm 1.2.6 :
- First version full compatible with QxEntityEditor application : the graphic editor for QxOrm library !
- For more details about QxEntityEditor, go to QxOrm website : http://www.qxorm.com/
- Thanks to the recent release of Qt 5.2, QxOrm library can now be used on Android and iOS
- Improve relationships and triggers engine
- Triggers onBeforeFetch() and onAfterFetch() called when fetching relationships
- Fix release mode detection during compilation : should improve performance on some environments
- Add serialization for QSqlError, qx::QxSqlQuery, qx::QxInvalidValue and qx::QxInvalidValueX classes
Changes in version QxEntityEditor 1.1.3 :
- new plugin to transfer your data model over network and create quickly client/server applications, using "QxService module":http://www.qxorm.com/doxygen/html/group___qx_service.html
- new options to define entity, enum and comment width in entities viewer
For more details, go to QxOrm website : "QxOrm and QxEntityEditor":http://www.qxorm.com/