Very experienced US Senior Developer with Qt (since version 3.2) , embedded, Win/Lin, and proj mgnt for telecommute

• Resumé: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-3TtHYp_pMxX2pqc2hQRkF3RHM/edit?usp=sharing

I have been developing in Qt since version 3.2 (circa 2004) . I am primarily a embedded software engineer, but I also have done high performance server apps as well. I can basically do anything you need . I am a little weak on 3D, but I did successfully use Qt3D for project while it was being maintained. I have experience with MS SQL server, Oracle, and SQL Lite, Python, Perl, .NET, and a touch of Java, though my passion is Qt.

I've really excelled at Project Management and I'm capable of leading Agile and Waterfall methods of development.

I am local to the Baltimore, MD area, and will consider on-site work if it is local. However, I expect a remote opportunity. I also have excellent references.

If you are interested please contact me for additional information. (Please use the email address in the resume)
    Thank you.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.