Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Still open; Senior Embedded Software Engineer, contact email address added for resumes
enec last edited by
Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Redwood Shores, California, however working remote is also a possibility
This role entails the development of embedded firmware for Communication Gateway product. The role constitutes will require development on the embedded linux platform.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Write new firmware for product
• Should document all aspects of the software planning and design phase including test phase.
• Be involved in complete testing of the software.
• Fix known bugs and use tracker.
• Use version control to tag and release firmware.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Solid educational background in Computer Science or Software Engineering to degree level (desirable);
• Experience using the Qt development platform
• Excellent knowledge of C, C++ and Object Oriented Programming;
• Experience in* Linux *Software Development on the applications level and Kernel level (desirable);
• Good understanding of databases using SQLite (desirable)
• Open source web servers, HTML format knowledge.
• Experience with Eclipse development tools, TI code composer studio and knowledge of ARM 9 (desirable).
• Data handling optimization, thread safe data access.
• Experience of UI development for Linux, embedded systems or cross-platform development;
• Understanding of D-Bus, Networking and TCP/IP protocols, zigbee protocol;
• Experience with SVN (desirable).
• Understanding of UML models, diagrams and UML tools;
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org