Still open; Senior Embedded Software Engineer, contact email address added for resumes
enec last edited by
Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Redwood Shores, California, however working remote is also a possibility
This role entails the development of embedded firmware for Communication Gateway product. The role constitutes will require development on the embedded linux platform.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Write new firmware for product
• Should document all aspects of the software planning and design phase including test phase.
• Be involved in complete testing of the software.
• Fix known bugs and use tracker.
• Use version control to tag and release firmware.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Solid educational background in Computer Science or Software Engineering to degree level (desirable);
• Experience using the Qt development platform
• Excellent knowledge of C, C++ and Object Oriented Programming;
• Experience in Linux Software Development on the applications level and Kernel level (desirable);
• Good understanding of databases using SQLite (desirable)
• Open source web servers, HTML format knowledge.
• Experience with Eclipse development tools, TI code composer studio and knowledge of ARM 9 (desirable).
• Data handling optimization, thread safe data access.
• Experience of UI development for Linux, embedded systems or cross-platform development;
• Understanding of D-Bus, Networking and TCP/IP protocols, zigbee protocol;
• Experience with SVN (desirable).
• Understanding of UML models, diagrams and UML tools;
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
kgazda last edited by
Should you have problem with finding a suitable developer to work in CA and consider working with a remote team, please feel free to contact me directly.
We have an experienced team of 13 C++/Qt Engineers (6 senior), working on our own projects as well as supporting clients in US. We are currently looking a new long-term project for one of our Qt Senior devs.
appollosputnik Banned last edited by
hi I am Sujan a freelancer from India. We have a team of outstanding engineers in India. Please check my website
Please contact me if you’re interested to work with us. Thanks Sujan
A Former User last edited by
My name is Ansif Ibrahim. I am from Kerala, India. I have 4+ year’s of experience in Qt and Visual Studio.
My resume is available here: