Paid Tutoring over Skype (Qt 5.1 Android, Playbook)

• Hi,
    i like to have a tutorial over Skype to help me build and deploy a simple hello world (Qt 5.1 QML) app on an android device and a blackberry playbook (i have the files for the developer mode) and i like to understand how to manage (the "KIT" for Qt)
    so i can port my Symbian apps.

i'm in Montreal, Canada. so we have to find a good time to match your free time with mine
    we can work on Ubuntu or on Windows 7, and i can speak English, French and Arabic.

i have a generic android tablet 7in and a Blackberry playbook.
    i can develop with QML & JS but no C

Please, contact me and precise your hour rate ($/h)

Thank you and have a nice day

Zakaria.

• Hi. I'm from Italy (gmt+1). I can help you with Qt - Necessitas - Android. I have no experience with Blackberry but I have wrote an application for Android (look at my website, DomusBoss. It's easy).
    If you want you can send me an email. Bye bye.

• Banned

hi I am Sujan a freelancer from India. We have a team of outstanding engineers in India. Please check my website
    "www.freelancesujan.com":http://freelancesujan.com
    Please contact me if you’re interested to work with us. Thanks Sujan

• Moderators

Sujan, it is rude to advertise your company in other people's threads, especially since the original poster did NOT ask about work. Post a new thread yourself if you want to advertise.

• As far as I remember, Blackberry announced that they are not gonna focus on tablets, so if you're learning QT, I would not recommend going with Blackberry Playbook.

Blackberry did a great job with support Qt, but they are not a strong player on the tablet market to consider them as primary platform.

As for Symbian, it's losing market and it's not gonna a major player/system. Still a lot of phones running Symbian, but the amount is decreasing.

If you're learning Qt, I would suggest going with standard desktop apps and then try Qt Android. Qt Android has some issue, but definitely Android is the main mobile platform to focus on.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.