Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
VDK 1.1 released
flamonica last edited by
I'm pleased to announce version 1.1 (Fawkes) of
Voip Development Kit: a Qt-based framework to create VoIP application using high-level APIs like Qt spoiled us to :)
It makes full use of signal/slot mechanism so it's even easier to create a Qt based app or integrate VoIP in an existing app.
You can get it from http://www.voipdevelopmentkit.com
A brief changelog since version 1.0 follows:
- A bunch of new codecs (G722, G728, G723, ecc.) available on all platforms.
- G729 is now available on all platforms
- .NET and Java helper modules are now part of official distribution and no more separate packages. You can now VoIP in your favourite programming language!
- HD Audio
- Noise Suppression API
- New low-level API (get call details: jitter, rtt, packet loss and more) – A glimpse of what is still to come in low-level infrastructure
- Support for Snow Leopard OS
- A few bug-fixes and usability issues were fixed.
This release will be a free upgrade for our customers to apologize for
the delay of its relase.
We’ve been also pretty busy restructuring the internal architecture in
order to integrate the long-awaited video! (yes it is coming! :) )
Happy VoIPing and merry Christmas to everyone :)
[Edit: corrected list bullets, Volker]
milot.shala last edited by
Perfect! Good job :)