UK Company Looking to recruit a Software Engineer with Qt Experience, Embedded Linux
Corintech are looking to recruit a permanent Software Engineer with experience in developing Qt applications on an embedded Linux platform.
Corintech designs and manufacturers a range of WiFi sensors and loggers used in industrial and consumer applications. Due to a recent reorganization we are looking to add to the current design team a C/C++/Qt Software Engineer to allow us to design our next range of products.
Corintech is located in Southern England on the outskirts of Southampton.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following:
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
• Development of Embedded software/firmware in ‘C’ and ‘C++’ using modern tools.
• Development of Graphical User Interfaces, ideally using Qt,
• Knowledge of Embedded and real time software and debugging techniques.
• Knowledge of structured and Object Orientated programming.
• Use of version control systems.
In addition desirable skills would include:
•Knowledge of ARM based microcontrollers and microprocessors.
•Digital and Analogue electronic design.
•Communication protocols e.g. TCP/IP, RS232, USB, SPI, I2C
•Assembler, C#, Visual Basic, Java, SQL & ASP.NET Languages.
We offer an opportunity to:
•Develop into a management role
•A personal training and development plan
•Join the company pension scheme
•Visit the Hong Kong operation
• Access to company gym
• £30,000+ depending on experience
Agencies need not apply