Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Remote_Senior C++ Frontend Developer (Qt Specialist)
woowinc last edited by
We are currently looking for talented and creative individuals to join our team to work to build an exciting new desktop application. The application is envisioned to merge several areas of communication and entertainment into one easy to use application.
The role you would fill is a senior one. You would lead a team of developers to build a cross platform application running on windows and mac. You would be a master of Qt on the desktop for windows and mac. You would possess an intricate knowledge of the limitations of Qt on both these platforms and offer advice to designers and developers alike on avoiding these issues or suggest workarounds.
• 4 + years’ experience working with GUI in Qt
• Excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac OS internals
• Excellent knowledge of QSS, QML and QtWebkit
• Solid knowledge of Win32 API, STL, COM, Windows 7 SDK
• Good English communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong problem-solving skills and leadership skills
• Knowledge of multi-threaded and multi-process development
• Experience of full project life-cycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, re-factoring, deployment and maintenance.
Desired Skills but not Mandatory
• Understanding Web services (XML SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Qt Certifications i.e. Qt Developer, Qt Specialist
What we offer
• An exciting project with high day to day visibility
• Startup environment but excellent salary package
• A multi-cultural, fun loving team
• Ability to grow and contribute in a creative way to the product
andre last edited by
Mind telling us where on the planet this position is vacant?
woowinc last edited by
Remote collaboration is fine for us.
kgazda last edited by
Our team is Qt-focused and willing to support your project.
However, I have a feeling we already met ; )
ariamehr last edited by
please contact me email@example.com
these are my skills
-C,C++ and qt qml :
i have worked about any aspect of qt from socket programming ,data base,MVC,mobile app(symbian),... and i am professional in qml
-working in Enterprise application such as zenoss and zope:
i have worked for one year on zenoss that is an opensource and robust software in network monitoring that collect data from huge number of servers and can graph them ,alert admin if exceed an threshold and have an strong event management that use rabbitmq for its messaging queue and utilize zope zodb object oriented database for storing its objects and this is one of strong point of zenoss.if you want extend zenoss you must add zenpack to it that is mostly in python language and i developed a professional zenpack for a company that use our custom non ssh and non snmp command for collecting data from devices .
-Understanding Web services (XML SOAP, WSDL, REST)
-good understanding on centos and installing enterprise app on it.
because zenoss is mostly based on python i have to do reverse code on python because zenoss doesnt have very docs .and for developing zenpack i obtained a good experience on python
i am familiar with these and as you know these api are a python binding of qt .
-worked on java and android
i have worked on wireless sensor networking with zigbee protocol.in this project we have devices name xbee that in them zigbee protocol is implemented.and this device can be configured to be end device or router or coordinator to make a good role in our network. Xbee can be configured by AT command
-familiar with pic, avr,fpga and Proteus
-familiar with vhdl and verilog
aliks-os last edited by
please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
appollosputnik Banned last edited by
I am a Qt expert having 9 years experience please visit my webpage
Claysol Media last edited by
Please contact for remote QT support, have similar experience.