Quick Start with Qt Contribution

• C'mon, let's start contribute to Qt!

Everyday I wake with thoughts to make Qt World a bit better. Everyday I work on my apps written in Qt. Everyday I contribute to KDE and I wish to contribute to Qt. Every day, I try to tell the world what is Qt.

We are Qt Developer Network - we are Qt Community. Why can't we make it just a bit better? I believe that every Breeder and few Robots can do it. We just need to discuss more about it and make our decision.

In this topic I want to post some useful links which can help you to start. The most important part here is to start.

The way of samurai (coding contribution):

Anyway, you can contribute to Qt without making any code, I am talking about Community Work, Writing Documentation and Tutorials, Report Bugs, Support Users. In this case you should deal with "Qt Contribution on the Qt Project":# Deal with "Qt Coding Conventions":http://qt-project.org/wiki/Coding-Conventions.

If you have some problems or issues, just start a thread here (in Qt Contribution Forum) - we will help you;)

Happy coding!

• Thanks for your post!!
    I'm very interested on it, but I'm very busy at the moment.
    I've joined the group and hope I'll get some help when I start my contributions.

Regards!!!

• Nice post!
    It is indeed not so easy to find your way in how to start/proceed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.