Seeking experienced QT developer. 100% Telecommute
We are seeking an experienced QT developer to start immediately. We are developing an innovative consumer product on Windows and MacOS, and have an immediate opening for a FT QT contractor. This is a very interesting project with a lot of opportunity for a talented developer to show his/her skills and creativity. There is a strong possibility that this contract position will lead to a long-term working relationship.
Our website is: www.spot411.com, but it doesn't tell the whole story of what we're trying to do.
We would prefer to hire someone in Southern California, but we would consider full time Telecommute from anywhere for the right person.
We are looking for a candidate with most, or all, of following qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience with C++ on Windows and/or MacOS
- 5+ years of experience writing multi-threaded applications
- 1+ years of experience writing Qt based GUI applications.
- Experience with network programming - TCP sockets, JSON, and HTTP protocol
- Experience with Win32 and/or Mac API.
- Experience creating application installers on Windows, and Mac.
- A BS or MS degree in CS, or other engineering.
We will consider applicants that do not have all of these qualifications. We are looking for someone that can write great, fast, robust code, and work in a distributed start-up environment.
Please send me your resume, or CV and a cover letter describing yourself.
Update: I edited the post to indicate that we would be willing to hire outside the US.
Do you Need american citizen for this position or any body authorized to work in usa is okay? like L1 visa H1 visa etc.
Is this possible for you to put some salary range?