Remote C++/Qt Developer Position @ Visual Logic
We are looking for experienced C++/Qt developers to join our team to develop complex production quality desktop applications with Qt on multiple platforms. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref. Code. VL-Dev-1204
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
- At least 5+ years C++ expertise
- At least 3+ years of Qt v4 expertise
- Proficient on at least 2 of the following platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Embedded
- MATLAB, OpenGL, Computer Graphics experience is a plus
- Build automation experience is a plus
- Defense, aerospace, automotive project experience is a plus
- Work remotely or in our Munich office. You shall be familiar and comfortable with tools like ssh, Skype, cloud if you would like to work remotely.
Does someone with basic experience in Qt but with expertise in C++ and wxWidgets who worked on complex cross-platform desktop applications qualify for this position?
Sorry, we are looking for an experienced Qt dev. at this time.
I;ve sent my CV... :)
AndresPeralta last edited by
Are you still looking for someone to apply in this job?
Are you still looking for experienced Qt developpers ?
Hi Sir I am Fresher for Qt Framework,if any openings for fresher Qt/C++ Developer means post here.....
mrdebug last edited by
Hi, are you still looking for remote Qt developers?
If you want to have an idea about my skill you can download many programs from my website
and if you want to see how I write Qt code you can download the source from these links:
My name is Ansif Ibrahim. I am from Kerala, India. I have 4+ year’s of experience in Qt and Visual Studio. I am
looking for a career in Qt related works and my resume can be found in the link below.
My resume: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxk3ZN59ShrkODVsN05ydU1fbjA/edit?usp=sharing