Software GUI Engineer at Aeroflex
Aeroflex is a global leader in the Test and Measurement Instrumentation marketplace. Our products support a wide range of industries including aerospace, defense and wireless mobile and broadband communications. Product areas include ATE, Avionics, Broadband Test, Communications Test, General Purpose Test, PXI, Signal Sources, Stimulus Products, Synthetic and Wireless.
Develop graphical user interfaces to run on advanced synthetic test instruments used by our customers around the world. Work with a small, forward thinking and highly proficient team on our “world class” Common Platform architecture and make a difference in our test instrument usability.
Positions are located at our Cupertino, CA or Wichita, KS facilities.
• BSEE, BSCS, BSCE, or equivalent;
• 3-15 years of software engineering experience;
• Proficient in C++ and Qt;
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team or alone;
• Able to effectively lead a small group of engineers.
• Team lead experience a plus;
• Experience developing GUI applications;
• Working within a general embedded environment;
• Experience working in a real-time embedded environment (RTOS);
• Experience working with general communications instrumentation and wireless test communications;
• Comfortable developing within a multiple site group environment;
• UML experience.
Aeroflex positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Send questions and resumes to email@example.com or visit our website at www.aeroflex.com/careers.