C++ Qt Mobile App Developer in Bedfordshire, UK
We're looking for an experienced C++ developer to join a small, focused team to create mobile applications using Qt. This new project will recreate the reading experience of our existing digital magazine apps on other mobile platforms . You'll be working very closely with a device manufacturer, our UX designers & server teams, to produce high performance software delivering an amazing user experience.
We're looking for:
- 2+ years professional C++ / Qt
- Experienced developing GUI application architecture
- Likely posses a degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of HTTP, JSON, encryption and rich media display
- Work well in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
PixelMags is a dynamic and evolving company delivering digital publishing to mobile devices. Our software development studios are located in the Mansion House at Wrest Park, Bedfordshire and houses our small software development teams focusing on mobile, server and desktop. Further information available at "www.pixelmags.com":http://www.pixelmags.com
Pay & Conditions
- Competitive Salary of £35-40k pa depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working in a great environment with beautiful surroundings
- Free lunch every day
Is this opportunity limited to people from U.K ?
I am from India, and currently lives in Dubai, U.A.E.
Can i apply ?
The role is not limited to UK nationals but the role is working onsite from our offices in Wrest Park, Bedfordshire, in the UK. Applicants should be able and willing to relocate? I'm afraid PixelMags can not help with visa applications or sponsorship.
We'd be looking for a quick start on this role and we will take the start date into account when reviewing candidates.
Thank you for the details. I am interested and sent the resume to the given mail id.
I'm sending my resume... :)