Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Wrong qmake_qmake_immediate.qrc file location.

• I get the following error while building my app for Android x86_64 with QT 6.2:

Generating Android Package
      Input file: E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release/android-MyAppQt-deployment-settings.json
      Output directory: E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release/android-build/
      Application binary: MyAppQt
      Android build platform: android-30
      Install to device: No
    qmlimportscanner: No such file or directory: "E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release/x86_64/qmake_qmake_immediate.qrc"
    Invalid json output from qmlimportscanner.
    21:40:27: The process "E:\Qt\Qt6.2\windows\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" exited with code 4.
    Error while building/deploying project MyAppQt (kit: Android Qt 6.2.0 (android) Clang x86_64)
    When executing step "Build Android APK"

qmake_qmake_immediate.qrc actually located in E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release, but not in E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release/x86_64/

what can cause this?

If I manually copy qmake_qmake_immediate.qrc file to E:/repos/examples/src/MyApp/build-MyAppQt-Android_Qt_6_2_0_android_Clang_x86_64-Release/x86_64/ folder the app builds successfully.

• @Dmitriano Tried to build qt5\qtbase\examples\corelib\platform\androidnotifier\androidnotifier.pro example and got the same effect.

• @Dmitriano said in Wrong qmake_qmake_immediate.qrc file location.:

qmlimportscanner

did you add find_package(Qt6 COMPONENTS QmlImportScanner) in your cmake file?