Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Senior SW Engineer (Qt, C++)
ADSK last edited by
Autodesk is looking to hire in Portland, OR to join its Fusion 360 team, a product design + manufacturing software suite.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be working on implementing exciting new User facing/client-facing features of the core Fusion 360 product as well as some underlying logic.
You will mainly program in C++ and use Qt to develop new features.
• Design, implement, test and maintain features for Fusion 360 based on stakeholders’ requirements (note that our code base is mostly written in C++)
• Write technical design documents, participate in design and code reviews, develop estimates for tasks and document code
• Work with an extended team of software developers, QAs and product designers in the US and other worldwide engineering sites.
• Mentor junior engineers on the team and act as a technical lead in areas of your expertise
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
• 5 years professional C++ programming experience and experience with Qt library, QtQuick and QML
• Outstanding programming, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
• Familiar with Design Patterns and strong Object-Oriented programming skills
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and STL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Familiar with cross-platform application development using Visual Studio development environment on Windows and XCode on the MacOS
• Experience with other Cross-platform UI frameworks is a plus
• Experience with Scrum methodology
• Ability to learn large software systems quickly
• Leadership experience as a Team Lead or Tech Lead in previous roles