Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Diana C. last edited by
Our Engineering team is recruiting a new developer to hang out with and to support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented Software Developer who enjoys developing tools in Qt and want to join our team which is responsible for the magic behind the Tadaweb technology, then look no longer.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- You are passionate about software development and have a couple of years of professional experience developing tools in Qt/QML
- You are skilled in C++ and want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using many other interesting languages like Golang, NodeJS, Angular, React, etc...
- As a Qt fan, you are used to and love playing around with QML, graphic views, signals, slots, QtNetwork, QThread, QVariant, etc...
- You are familiar with Git version control systems
- You have a good team spirit and communicate with ease
- You are fluent in English
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST/gRPC architecture style and network programming
- Inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ)
- Basic knowledge of Golang
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with agile development
- Enjoy a good beer 😉
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- The chance to join a human focused company that genuinely cares about their employees
- Events, such beer-o-clocks each Friday, annual offsites, family parties, Christmas events and so much more
- Flexible working environment - as long as you get done what needs to get done, you are generally free to do it in the way that works for you
- Tada swag, use of our (Tada-constructed) arcade machines, table tennis, nerf guns, rubber ducks, tiki bar and overall craziness
- The chance to work in one of Tada’s incredible global offices including our brand new 4000m2 Luxembourg Tadaplex
- Access to learning tools, interesting tech and business challenges, and growth potential
To apply, please send us:
👾 your CV
👾 incl. a brief description of your interest in the role and in Tadaweb!
Volodymyr14 last edited by
I`m a Python software developer and researcher.
My HTML CV:
Also, the website for employers:
yellowlemontree2014 last edited by
I hope the job is remote right ? If remote let me know then I will share my CV. If not I may not be interested.
I got solid 18 years experience in Qt/QML. I am familiar mostly many of the APIS and modules. I am OK and I know all the technical requirements that's described in you Job description as GIT, Agile etc.
Let me know first if the job is remote or not, I will share then my CV immediately and we will start communicating by Skype or Email.