Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Developer UI C++ Qt QML
anthony.rsa last edited by anthony.rsa
Our Company : RSA COSMOS
SME based 10 km from Saint-Etienne, Loire, France (25 employees).
Software solution developer for planetarium.
International actor in popular science.
Present in Europe / United States / Asia / Latin America.
The job :
You will integrate the development team of Studio, the UI of our software suite.
The mission :
- Design (specifications, UX/UI, analysis) and develop the functionalities that will be entrusted to you.
- Integrate these features in the final product (tests, acceptance, technical documentation, valuation...).
You will also need to :
- Contribute to the effort to correct, improve and optimize the software.
- Suggest improvements for the company's products.
- Occasionally participate in customer service if the problem is related to the use or operation of the software.
- Occasionally participate in international trips in the event of a peak in activity.
Technical environment :
- C++11 / Qt 5.15 / QML
- CMake, Mercurial, Redmine
- Visual Studio, Qt Creator
- Windows 10 (95%), macOS/iPadOS (5%, portage)"
30000 to 40000 euros per year.
Interested ? please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volodymyr14 last edited by
I`m a Python software developer and researcher.
My HTML CV:
Also, the website for employers: