Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Looking for an immediate embedded SW contractor (C++/Qt5) for our robotic system.
Emonx last edited by
My team at Intuitive Surgical has a need for a short term contractor (3-6 months) in the San Francisco Bay Area who has experience in developing Qt application using C++ on embedded Linux. This position will help the team to implement UI elements and debug UI issues. Remote work is not a possibility because we need in-person testing on the Robot. Below is the requirements and responsibilities:
• Develop simple and elegant interfaces for the embedded products, using C++/Qt5 and other tools in an embedded Linux environment.
• Implement the visual language of the product.
• Fluent in object oriented programming using C/C++ is a must
• Experience with GUI development frameworks; experience with Qt is a strong plus
• Experience with 3D graphics frameworks (OpenGL, Vulkan, etc.) is a plus
If interested, send email to email@example.com
Angela 1 last edited by
Hope you’re doing good
Email sent, Please check
Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Thanks and Regards,
Volodymyr14 last edited by Volodymyr14
I`m a Python software developer and researcher.
With C / C++ / Qt4 / Qt5 / Qt6 / QML / OpenGL / experience.
My HTML CV: https://volodymyr14.pythonanywhere.com/cv
Also, the website for employers: