[solved] Bad Read more link

• Moderators

On the devnet start page :
    https://developer.qt.nokia.com/

There is an anouncement about Qt4.8 release.

The read more link is wrong.

• Ah, thanks, my bad. I made a typo. :-S It's fixed now.

• Thanks for the notification, Eddy!
    Tip: pinging this stuff in #qt-devnet-moderators is usually faster than posting on the forum ;-)

• Moderators

Thanks Alexandra

And also for everyone that worked on the new release!

• Moderators

[quote author="Andre" date="1323969230"]Thanks for the notification, Eddy!
    Tip: pinging this stuff in #qt-devnet-moderators is usually faster than posting on the forum ;-)[/quote]

Didn't know that. Seems to me there is not much activity there. Is there some kind of alert / notification sent there to certain administrators?

Btw : i think it's dificult to beat Alexandra : 3 min response time ;P

• [quote author="Eddy" date="1323969527"]
    Btw : i think it's dificult to beat Alexandra : 3 min response time ;P
    [/quote]

Yeah, after Andre pinged me on IRC. blush

Maybe we should set up an IRC bot for the beta forum.

• [quote author="Eddy" date="1323969527"]Didn't know that. Seems to me there is not much activity there. Is there some kind of alert / notification sent there to certain administrators?
    [/quote]
    I sometimes abuse the "report" feature. It will result in an email to the superadmins.

• [quote author="Eddy" date="1323969527"]
    [quote author="Andre" date="1323969230"]Thanks for the notification, Eddy!
    Tip: pinging this stuff in #qt-devnet-moderators is usually faster than posting on the forum ;-)[/quote]

Didn't know that. Seems to me there is not much activity there. Is there some kind of alert / notification sent there to certain administrators?
    [/quote]

It depends. On some days it's no more than a "moin folks" from three and a corresponding "good bye", on other days it's hard to follow regular work with that much traffic. Just come in and join us, it's fun - and not always DevNet or Qt related. Which reminds me to "do IT again" (aka posting peek-and-poke links for Alexandra :-P )

• I've been to much out of the office the last few weeks - hope to see you all in chat come Monday :)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.