Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
QtProtobuf 0.5 Release
semlanik last edited by semlanik
QtProtobuf – is opensource library distributed under MIT license. With QtProtobuf you easily may use Google Protocol Buffers and gRPC in your Qt project.
- Added Qt-types support library. You may use Qt-types in protobuf messages.
- Added Connan support.
- Call of call and subscription methods in QtGrpc became thread-safe.
- Added returnValue field to QQuickGrpcSubscription. You may use direct QML binding to Messages created in QML context without intermediate handlers.
- All properties in Messages are reset to default before deserialization, according to protobuf concepts.
- Reworked qmake executable lookup in build procedure. qmake from CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH has higher priority.
- Static build reworked, fixed few issues.
- Fixed issue with "zombie" subscription in QQuickGrpcSubscription.
- Added conversion of google.protobuf.Timestamp from/to QDateTime.