[Moved] Realization of OMRON FINS protocol over tcp/ip using QTcpSocket

• Hello,

I coded Omron FINS tcp/ip driver using QTcpSockets and it partially works - reading from registers from plc connected to pc works ok , but when I send command to write to reg. of the plc then I get response timeout from the

socket.

I have the code , documentation with a description of a protocol and even C code examples from Omron and remote testing on hardware.

I need somebody experienced in specifically Omron FINS protocol and Qt network programming or close to , to inspect my current code and fix the bug ( problem of response timeout when writing to register ).

If somebody is interested then contact me at stsht@ymail.com then we should negotiate via real time chat.

Kindest Regards.

• Moved to Jobs forum.

• 10-20 USD for finding and fixing a specific bug like this? Small chance you will find somebody for a fee like that, I think. International money transfer fees are likely to be higher than that. Good luck anyway!

• Yes of course the fee for this work should be increased. I do not know yet how much could that cost to perform and how to put the work in best order.
    Cheers.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.