Senior Qt Developer wanted ! Bucharest, Romania (Remote employees welcome)
We are currently have a vacancy for a talented and creative individual to build the GUI of an exciting new desktop application. The application is envisioned to merge several areas of communication and entertainment into one easy to use platform.
You are a senior hands-on C++ developer. Challenges don’t scare you, they excite you. You have the drive to succeed and no task is too complicated for you. You believe that the user is the most important element to success and build your applications to satisfy users. You have good command of English and enjoy working in a team. You are a firm believer in good communication and practice SCRUM/Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in a team atmosphere using advanced development processes, preferably Agile.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience developing desktop applications
- Excellent knowledge of C and C++
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS internals
- Very good knowledge of Qt
- Very good knowledge of communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Very good knowledge of the following technologies: Win32 API, ADO, STL, ATL, COM, ActiveX
- Very good knowledge of design patterns and OOP
- Knowledge of multi-threaded and multi-process development
- Experience of full project life-cycle: design and documentation, development, unit testing, re-factoring, deployment and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with front-end applications with very low memory foot print.
- Understanding Web services (XML SOAP, WSDL, REST)
Desired Skills (Pluses)
- Cross platform development
- Hands on experience working with P2P technologies
- Experience with Java (JMI), Python
- Working with technologies like Boost, sigslot, libevent
What we offer
- One of the most competitive salaries in the market
- Great working environment
- Opportunities for growth within the company and train on different technologies
- Strong Cultural Values : Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
For consideration please send your CV's to rubanj at gmail.com
In case you have any questions about the job please contact me on skype : adventurelanka
Hi. If I live in Alba Iulia (Ro) is ok ?
Where to Apply?
@cincirin : Yes no problem. If you can work using SCRUM I am OK.
To apply for the post please send email with complete CV to rubanj at gmail.com