Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) for Qt
h00bs last edited by
Felgo released a continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) service for Qt applications: Felgo Cloud Builds
Felgo Cloud Builds allows you to:
- Build your Qt applications for iOS, Android, desktop and embedded platforms
- Download the created binaries
- Automatically upload them to your beta testing channels or the app stores
The benefits for using Cloud Builds are:
- No setup of native frameworks required
- Cut time to provide new test versions
- Cut time for publishing new versions
- Release more frequent updates for your users
- Deploy to iOS without the need for a Mac
It is also available On-Premise to host it on your own servers and integrate it into your existing CI/CD systems.
Pablo J. Rogina last edited by
@h00bs thumbs up! thank you for sharing...
jswami123 Banned last edited by jswami123
This post is deleted!