Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Mobile App Developers needed in Dundee, UK
jazzycamel last edited by SGaist
Platinum Informatics Ltd. are looking for highly motivated and passionate developers with solid experience in delivering excellent mobile experiences to join our engineering-led company. Successful candidates will get to take ownership of a new and exciting project with the potential to revolutionise the work of scientists in laboratories around the world. Successful candidates would join a small, diverse and highly talented team of developers, engineers and scientists working to reinvent data management for the 21st century.
- Design and implement a cross-platform mobile app based on interactions with users.
- Commitment to take user stories through an agile development process to deliver tangible value to the user.
- Collect and examine multiple, highly-complex user workflows and define solutions.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills to implement a solution that is both comprehensive, yet attractive and simple to use.
- Ensure product consistency and quality.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and deploying a mobile application on the Android and/or iOS platform.
- Proven experience with a cross-platform mobile app development framework (React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Qt/QML etc.).
- Good understanding of designing and interacting with REST APIs.
- Proficiency in an object-oriented language (Python, Java, C++ etc.).
- Proficiency with SCM (Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.).
- Must be proactive with an ability to research, evaluate and explore new product development ideas.
- Good understanding of third-party code.
- 3+ years of experience with software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Supportive and flexible working environment.
- Choose the tooling that suits you best (MacOS/Windows/Linux).
- Learning opportunities, weekly book club and training on demand.
- Tackle complex real world problems with good access to users.
We are looking for people willing and (legally) able to work onsite at our offices in Dundee, Scotland. Remote work is not possible at this time and no agencies please.
Please send your CV, covering letter and/or questions to rob dot kent at pt-informatics dot com.
[edit: made the address not bot readable SGaist]