Software Developer (f/m) Ergonomics and Physics Application
As a Software Developer in the context of Ergonomics and Physics Application you will support the design and implementation of next generation ergonomics capabilities based on a third party anthropometric simulation technology and realtime physics simulation features based in an in-house high fidelity physics engine. You will partner with product managers, UX experts and engineers to create an outstanding application that supports new and ongoing business models as we introduce changes in how we do business with our customers.
Position: Software development
Employment type: Full time
Location: Stuttgart OR Darmstadt, Germany
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Working at ESI is an exciting and rewarding experience. You will find yourself in a highly innovative and challenging international work environment with a global software vendor, using the latest technologies, and pushing yourself to new limits with interesting financial packages. An attractive, welcoming and international working culture provides you with a unique opportunity to accelerate your career!
Signs that you are a strong candidate:
- You are passionate about developing products that impact the users in their daily work lives.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and you like to show initiative. You see what needs to be done and you get it done.
- You strive to expand your own horizon. You are always eager to learn and conquer new domains.
- You're a team player. You don't like to go off and work only on your own; you're a natural collaborator and enjoy bringing your team of stakeholders along with you to talk to and develop ideas and approaches together.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of ESI’s realtime immersive ergonomics review solution.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of the applicationside of ESI’s solid mechanics and elastics realtime physics-based immersive engineering review solutions.
- Participate in defining and delivering ESI’s upcoming human factors functionality.
- Build reusable application components to realize compelling desktop and immersive user experiences based on ESI’s realtime physics solver and next generation ergonomics engine.
- Proficiency in software development (C++) and object oriented software design.
- Solid understanding of software design patterns.
- Demonstrable experiences with GUI-Toolkits, ideally Qt.
- Fluent in English.
- Ideally prior experience with ergonomics/anthropometric simulation or physics simulation software.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or in a related field.
- Ideally knowledge in the domain of interaction design.
- Ideally hands-on experience with developing complex applications and working with large code bases.
Please send your CV and motivation letter with your salary expectation in English by e-mail to: email@example.com.
ESI Software Germany Gmbh