Permanent Qt position - Kent UK
We are looking for a passionate and resourceful software engineer to join our software development team based in south east Kent, UK. The successful candidate will join a creative team working on both internal and third-party projects which are delivered to customers globally.
The development focus is on highly cross platform applications written primarily in C++/Qt. Our ideal applicant can demonstrate a well-grounded knowledge of at least C++11, as well as a strong problem-solving ability, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle
• Help identify requirements and corresponding solutions
• Write well-designed and maintainable code
• Help maintain and improve internal infrastructure and tooling
The ideal candidate will have some or all of:
• Ability to develop software in C++11 (required)
• Experience with Qt
• Experience programming in OpenGL
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Experience with NodeJS and Typescript or similar technologies
• Experience with test-driven development
We are offering a highly competitive salary and remuneration package, negotiable depending upon experience. For more information please contact email@example.com