Top Tips to Win All Levels in Angry Birds

• Angry bird is one of the most popular games among players of all age. This skill game has grown and advanced to be a birdie and is out with some best features to make the game more exciting and interesting. Winning the game is something that every player desire of when one walks through the different levels of the game.

» You may also love exploring other cool games: List of Free Online Skill Games That Fan Should Not Miss

alt text
    Some useful tips for you to master the game

So here are a few tips to help you master the birdie game.

Know About Your Birds
    While playing angry birds one needs to acquaint themselves thoroughly with the birdies, they all have different advantages. Thus you need to know the area of excellence of the birds that you have with you. If you wish to win all the levels of angry birds, then you need to make use of the birds with proper strategies which may earn you bonus points as well.

Gulp in the Ads to Get an Extra Life

The ads may get you mad when you are in the middle of your game, but watching these ads can win you extra birds when you are having a tough time playing a hard level. It can give you an extra life and may also double the worth of your rewards. Watching ads to earn an extra life is obviously better than the barter system for gems in exchange for an extra life.

» In case you want to challenge yourself and hone your skills in other amazing free online games: https://twitter.com/mantigames/status/1054639433067065344

Spells Are Awesome - Save It

alt text
    Try to make the most out of the spells when you are on a tough level, and it will help you to destroy the piggies at a faster pace.

Spells are the best things that you can save for yourself to use them when you actually need them. You can use them when you are really stumped and finding hard to cross a level. Try to make the most out of them when you are on a tough level, and it will help you to destroy the piggies at a faster pace. Also, make sure that you know your spells well so that you can use them accordingly.

Eye on the Golden Eggs

Your eyes should always ogle for golden eggs and should not be missed at any cost. These golden eggs can win you some good fortune by getting you bonus rewards and extra rounds for the gameplay. So keep trying to bag all the golden eggs that come your way.

Tracker

alt text
    Tracker is there for a purpose and shows a white colored line when you are ready to fire your short.

Tracker is not just there for the sake of being there; it is there for a purpose and shows a white colored line when you are ready to fire your short. So pay heeds to the tracker lines and use them for your advantage of hitting the right target with the help of the traced outline. Do not just blindly pull your slingshot instead trace the dotted lines to be an ace angry bird shooter.

The Friendly Aspect
    The best way to earn more lives and gems is to have a friendly approach towards your fellow angry bird's players. Applying the give and take system rule for likeminded angry bird freaks may hike the chances for you to bump on some regular gifts and gems that will help you out for winning the game.

So get going and follow these thumb rules to emerge out as a winner of Angry Birds.

Want more games to test your shooting skills? Don’t hesitate to access these excellent shooting games you can play online right now for totally free.

• Moderators

@Fichan said in Confused!:

Now should I learn more programming?

You can, if you want. It's very enjoyable for many people.

I am 35 years old!
    I see the future is not bright!

Then look again. We live in best times ever right now. Never before has humanity been so healthy, so rich and so peaceful.

It might all go bust, sure, but even if it does we'll be falling from a pretty good vantage point.

• @Fichan

I am 35 years old!

I am older than you :( I can tell you: after age 25, it's all downhill! I would worry more about your hair/teeth falling out than issues about programming... ;-)

• Qt Champions 2018

The future of programming?

• @jsulm
    The future of the World in general, not just programming :)

If you listen to all the news/hype about "AI" around at the moment, all current programmers will be out of a job in about five years time....

• Qt Champions 2018

@JonB I'm quite confident it will not happen before I retire :-)

• What programming language should I learn?
    I feel pretty good android!

• @jsulm
    no! my future!
    and maybe even programming!

• Qt Champions 2018

What programming language should I learn?

You should first ask yourself "What do I want to do?". You want to develop Android apps - go for Java. iOS apps - go for Swift. You want to develop desktop applications for different platforms - go for C++... It really depends on what you want to do. There is no programming language which is good on everything. Be prepared to learn new stuff in the future. In this area you can't just learn something once and then use it for decades without learning new stuff.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.