WebGL and keypress dumps in TextFields
Steps to reproduce:
- Using QT Creator, run the New project Wizard to create a new QT Controls app containing a TextField
- add "-platform webgl" as a runtime parameter
- run the app and access it in a browser via localhost:8080
- set focus to the TextField, and press an action key like "Capslock", "ScrollLock", "Pause|Break", "←↑→↓", etc
- nothing happens
- the name of the key that was pressed is displayed in the TextField. I have observed this in Chrome and Firefox. It doesn't happen when I run the app natively.
Assuming this is some sort of debug setting for the QT WebGL plugin, is there a way to turn it off? I think it's cute, but our Q/A department disagrees.
what Qt version and platform?
@raven-worx Thanks for your quick response! Let me know if these screenshots don't cut the mustard....
the first screen is the version QtCreator is built against, not the version you are building your application against.
This question can be ignored - with all the WebGL cosmetic problems and QML warnings/crashes we encountered after upgrading to QT 5.10.1 we have decided to roll back to 5.6.