Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

use QT pri file in my project convert my project to lib

• Hello,
    I was using QxtGlobalShortcut in my project when i add .pri file, then i clean and rebuild my project i found my .exe file convert to lib file and give me alot of errors.
    so what i should change in the .pro file or pri file to make it exe.
    here is the pri file

QT += network gui-private
    unix:!macx:{ QT += x11extras }

CONFIG += qxt

QXT += core gui widgets

DEFINES += BUILD_QXT_CORE \
        BUILD_QXT_GUI

DEPENDPATH +=  $$PWD/gui \
        $$PWD/core
    INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/core \
        $$PWD/gui

HEADERS  += $$PWD/core/qxtglobal.h \
        $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut_p.h \
        $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut.h \
        $$PWD/gui/qxtwindowsystem.h

SOURCES  +=	$$PWD/core/qxtglobal.cpp \
            $$PWD/gui/qxtwindowsystem.cpp \
            $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut.cpp

unix:!macx {
            CONFIG += X11
            SOURCES += $$PWD/gui/qxtwindowsystem_x11.cpp \
               $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut_x11.cpp
            HEADERS += $$PWD/gui/x11info.h
    }
    macx: {
            SOURCES += $$PWD/gui/qxtwindowsystem_mac.cpp \
                    $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut_mac.cpp

HEADERS  += $$PWD/qxtwindowsystem_mac.h

QMAKE_LFLAGS += -framework Carbon -framework CoreFoundation
    }

win32: {
            SOURCES += $$PWD/gui/qxtwindowsystem_win.cpp \
                $$PWD/gui/qxtglobalshortcut_win.cpp
    }

here is my project

#-------------------------------------------------
    #
    # Project created by QtCreator 2018-09-19T06:59:31
    #
    #-------------------------------------------------

QT       += core gui network

greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4): QT += widgets

TARGET = Automation
    TEMPLATE = app

# The following define makes your compiler emit warnings if you use
    # any feature of Qt which has been marked as deprecated (the exact warnings
    # depend on your compiler). Please consult the documentation of the
    # deprecated API in order to know how to port your code away from it.
    DEFINES += QT_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS

# You can also make your code fail to compile if you use deprecated APIs.
    # In order to do so, uncomment the following line.
    # You can also select to disable deprecated APIs only up to a certain version of Qt.
    #DEFINES += QT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x060000    # disables all the APIs deprecated before Qt 6.0.0

SOURCES += \
            main.cpp \
            mainwindow.cpp \
        task.cpp \
        taskworker.cpp \

HEADERS += \
            mainwindow.h \
        task.h \
        taskworker.h \

FORMS += \
            mainwindow.ui

#LIBS += $$PWD/Robot.lib
    #INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/Source

include($$PWD/qtlib/qxt.pri) //here i add the modual

so is there a problem in my files? when i comment or remove the
    include($$PWD/qtlib/qxt.pri) it back again and work with no problem.
    I got this warnings

Running Windows Runtime device detection.
    C:/Qt/Qt5.11.1/5.11.1/winrt_armv7_msvc2015/bin/winrtrunner.exe --list-devices
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    The system cannot find the path specified.
    Project MESSAGE: This project is using private headers and will therefore be tied to this specific Qt module build version.
    Project MESSAGE: Running this project against other versions of the Qt modules may crash at any arbitrary point.
    Project MESSAGE: This is not a bug, but a result of using Qt internals. You have been warned!
    Project MESSAGE: This project is using private headers and will therefore be tied to this specific Qt module build version.
    Project MESSAGE: Running this project against other versions of the Qt modules may crash at any arbitrary point.
    Project MESSAGE: This is not a bug, but a result of using Qt internals. You have been warned!

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

I don’t see anything here justifying the change of project type. Are you sure there’s nothing else included ?