Qt/C++ developper - GUI for planetarium - FRANCE
Company: RSA COSMOS
Location: SORBIERS, FRANCE
RSA Cosmos is designing and installing Planetariums worldwide.
Working on a cluster of computers, our 3D real-time astronomical simulation software "SkyExplorer" offer to fly at the surface of planets, and within known astronomical data of our Univers.
Thanks to the GUI, presenters are able to drive the planetarium in real time, with an ergonomic interaction on computer and IPad allowing an interaction with the visitors.
RSA Cosmos has installed planetariums in 28 countries, and we are now view as one of the market leaders.
In a dynamic team, you participate in the developpment of our software suite, its roadmap and its installation.
A new version is released every year, and you will be included in the different stages of the project.
You will also participate from time to time in installation in order to be in contact with the field.
- Definition of new features
- Elaboration in working group of features details as well as software specifications
- Full responsability of the development of the features at your charge.
- Is responsible for the development of the software features entrusted to him
- Participate in the effort to correct, improve and optimize software features
- Is force of proposal on any improvement of the products of society
- Document the functionalities developed and participate in the general improvement of the technical documentation of the company
- Ensures the good safeguarding and maintainability of developments made
- Participate in the documentation and resources effort made available to users
- Participate in production missions and planetarium installations
- Participate in User Training missions
- Participates in competitive intelligence and technology watch
- Participate in customer service if the problem is the use or operation of the software
You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (C ++ / Qt programming)
Master degree in computer science
Strong knowledge of C ++ programming and Qt / QML knowledge will be a plus
Interest for real-time 3D programming
Good basics in mathematics
Experience in using IDE (visual studio), debug tools and profilers
Knowledge in OpenSceneGraph will be a plus
You are fluent in French and have a fluency in reading and writing in technical English.
You are voluntary, quality conscious and ready to take on a new challenge; you have developed adaptability.
You want to work in an international environment
Occasional trips to the International
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org