Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

The programme can't start because xxx.dll is missing...

• win7+Qt5.9+ming32
    I need release a programme but i always static compile Qt fail.....So I use "windeployqt" tool to make a release programme.
    1 QtCreate compile release version
    2 copy ./release/MyPro.exe to another new dirctory,E:/FinishExe
    3 open dos,and use order:
    cd E:/FinishExe
    windeployqt MyPro.exe

Everything is always Ok in past one mouth,but yestoday I do some change in project.(Forgie me,there are so many things in company that i forget what i changed,I only remember the change isn't very small.)
    Today,I reapet three procedure above to build a programme.When I launch the exe in another computer that don't install Qt,the system(win7)tell me
    "The programme can't start beacuse libgcc_s_dz-1.dll is missing..."

I open my Qt dirctory to find the dll,and put this dll into the dirctory of the programme,the system tell me in the order,
    "libstdc++-6.dll is missing"
    "libwinpthread-1.dll is missing"

I swear to brother CHUN,the programme can running on last week,why this three dll can't be put pack today?
    Or three dll is special object and need special method?

• This post is deleted!

• @qazaq408

Can you check your application with http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-deployment.html#application-dependencies ?
    Also this may be helpful.

• @qazaq408 said in The programme can't start because xxx.dll is missing...:

libgcc_s_dz-1.dll is missing..."
    "libstdc++-6.dll is missing"
    "libwinpthread-1.dll is missing"

All of these are gcc/MinGW (not Qt) runtime library files. On your development machine these will always be present. For whatever reason, they are not installed/copied/found on the target machine. I don't know but on a target machine I imagine they are supposed to be in the same directory as your executable(s).