Updating an offline-installer Installation

• Hi,

ih would like to know how i can update components of an installation which is installed by an offline installer.
    I cannot execute the created installer again, because the path in the targetdiretcory-page already exist. Also the maintenance tool ist not helpful , because the update options only works with online repos.
    So is there a way to update an offline installations oder is it possible to create an offline repository (fake online repo) local?

thank you for yoruhelp in advance.

best regards

• Moderators

@Schenk said in Updating an offline-installer Installation:

So is there a way to update an offline installations oder is it possible to create an offline repository (fake online repo) local?

No and no.

If you want a flexible solution, you have to use the online installer.

Or, of course, you can download a new offline installer, uninstall the old and then install the new one. That's much more work than just using the online one, though.

• Thank you for your answer.
    I think i found a solution in the option --addRepository of the maintenancetool.

• You found a solution "Add Repositories". Have you succeeded populating that repository list via that button? I would imagine that it is impossible for anyone needing the installer in the first place.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.