Upgrade N950 software equivalent to N900

• Hi,

I have noticed that software version of N950 is almost 4 months older compared to N900 device. N900 is stable compared to N950. I have noticed many issues while using and development on N950 compared to N900.

Is there a way to upgrade N950 software version equal to N900 ? cause Nokia has stopped maintenance on Meego? and not sure if raising issues will help in terms of resolution.

• Moderators

Nokia hasn't stopped maintenance on MeeGo. As I understand it, a new image is in the works and will be available at some point in the future.

• ohh then its fine, i was not sure on that part.

anyway any idea why N900 and N950 has version difference?

• Moderators

[quote author="vishwajeet" date="1315322800"]anyway any idea why N900 and N950 has version difference? [/quote]

Because they're two completely different platforms?

• I messed up, my apologies, I meant by N9 Meego based handset.

If anybody has both check software version.

• [quote author="vishwajeet" date="1315322800"]ohh then its fine, i was not sure on that part.

anyway any idea why N900 and N950 has version difference? [/quote]

you meant N9? The N9 and N950 are targeted to different people, that's why the differences, the N950 it's jut for developpers :( and the N9 for everyone, but the N950 has been updated to beta 2 and I've read that it gets better

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.