Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

QGraphicsView render() execute failed when set QOpenglWidget as viewport

• I want to use QOpenglwidget combie with QGraphicsView FrameWork.So I set the QOpenglWidget as the QgraphicsView's viewport.The function of QOpenglWidget is draw background texture.
    Then I add a QGraphicsTextItem to QGraphicsScene. But When I use QGraphicsView's render() function to print the screen contents into a QImage.I found that only QGrahicsTextItem is saved into QImage, the texture is not saved.
    But when I directly draw texture use QPainter in QGraphicsView's drawbackground() instead of use QOpenglwidget, both the QGraphicsTextItem and background texture are save into qimage.
    Why?
    Below is the render related source code.

m_pMyOpenglWidget = new MyOpenGLWidget(this);
    	setViewport(m_pMyOpenglWidget);
    	setViewportUpdateMode(QGraphicsView::FullViewportUpdate);

QImage image(1920, 960, QImage::Format_ARGB32_Premultiplied);
    QPainter painter(&image);
    ui.graphicsView->render(&painter, QRectF(0, 0, showWidth, showHeight), QRect(renderLeft, renderTop, showWidth, showHeight));
    painter.setRenderHints(QPainter::Antialiasing | QPainter::SmoothPixmapTransform);
    image.save("D://test.png");

void MyGraphicsView::drawBackground(QPainter *painter, const QRectF &rect)
    {
            //Method 1:direct draw use Painter.
    	//painter->drawImage(QPoint(0, 0), QImage("D:\\backup\\picture\\Panorama2D_1920_960.jpg"));

//method2:OpenglWidget Method
      m_pMyOpenglWidget->drawPicturepaintGL();
    }

Below is Render()'s result
    0_1522145252190_test.png

below is real window contents
    0_1522145273579_无标题.jpg

• @luzhigang some code showing what you did would help people figure out what is wrong.
    preferably minimal app so people can try to reproduce it...