Critique Tutorial Of 31 Videos
Can someone critique this YouTube Qt tutorial just based on the title of each video?
Title: Qt Tutorials For Beginners 1 - 31
It looks like a series of tutorials on widgets. What critique are you expecting ?
@SGaist, what has this video tutorial not mentioned in Qt 4/5 overall? What, specifically, is it missing? Are the missing things commonly used or are they not used by people a lot? I.E.: In simple to understand words, what else do I need to learn up on to understand Qt 4/5 better? Can you, possibly, give me some practical examples of what is missing, what missing things will hurt me, etc.?
The big things missing just looking at the titles:
- Networking (QNetworkAccessManager/QWebEngine)
- Sockets/Comunication (QTcpSocket/QSerialPort)
- Threads (QtConurrent/QThread)
- Containers (QList/QMap)
- Database (QSqlDatabase/QSqlQuery)
- XML/JSON input/output
- Model/Views (QAbstractItemModel/QAbstractItemView)
- Graphics (QGraphicsScene/QGraphicsItem)